FINALLY, A ‘FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS’ RELATIONSHIP MADE TO LAST.
Fancy being one of our Friends With Benefits? Fill out the form below with your deets to apply, no strings attached. Due to high demand (guess we’re looking extra good these days), applications are processed twice a month.
Other than bragging rights, being one of our FWBs gets you:
- 25% off your food bill, anytime Sun through Thurs at any Dirty Bones, for you and up to 3 friends
- Invites to FWB-only events, pop-ups and new restaurant openings
- FWB-exclusive perks, pleasures and treats
- Preferential private hire and group bookings
DURING JANUARY 2019, OUR FWB PERKS ARE EXTENDED TO THE BELOW:
- 25% off your food bill, anytime Sun through Thurs, plus Friday lunch time, for you and up to 3 friend (4 guests total). Perk valid at any Dirty Bones.
- 25% off food Sunday evening to Wednesday for a table of up to 8 guests (instead of the usual 4) Perk valid at Dirty Bones Kensington & Oxford only.
**For a complimentary Retox cocktail or Detox mocktail, created in partnership with our pals at Rude Health, simply quote 'Try January' when you purchase a main dish at Dirty Bones Kensington, Shoreditch and Oxford until Jan 31st.**
(1 x Retox or Detox drink on us per FWB card holder)**
Fill out the form to sign up
As soon as you receive your black FWB card you're good to start taking full advantage of this hot new relationship and all that comes with it.
How to work it
Simply flash your signed FWB card every time you visit Dirty Bones to receive your benefits. Keep an eye on your inbox as we'll occasionally send exclusive FWB-only invites and treats your way.
The boring stuff
To receive your FWB card, you need to supply us with a bit of info including your email address and birth date, which means you are cool with us sending you the odd email (only good stuff, we promise) from time to time. We'll never pass your details on to any company outside of our group.
Like most Friends With Benefits situations, our conditions are subject to change at any time without prior notice, and redemption of benefits is always at the discretion of our management crew. Don’t worry though – we’re decent people and we'll always drop you an email if we make any drastic changes to your benefits.
FWB discounts aren't valid in conjunction with any other offers that we might very rarely be offering, or on set menus (ie. group party menus, lunch set or event set menus, Holiday menus, etc.). Sorry babes.
You can't transfer or copy your card, that would just be wrong. It has no monetary value and it can only be used by the signed and registered member, so wouldn’t be much point anyway.
Can’t wait to see where this thing goes.